Monday, February 5, 2018

Sequoyah Hills Wastewater Rehabilitation Project

TRAFFIC UPDATE

(Sequoyah Hills) Scenic Drive Road Closure [February 6-23] – KUB contract crews will implement a closure of a short section of Scenic Drive between Kingston Pike and Towanda Trail daily, from 7 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday-Friday, starting Tuesday, February 6, through Friday, February 23, as work is performed on the wastewater collection system in the area. Alternate routes include Oakhurst Drive, Noelton Drive, and Alta Vista Way, with local traffic access only maintained for residents. The roadway will be reopened after hours and on weekends. Appropriate signage and flaggers will be on site to assist with traffic control. Follow-up advisories will be issued as necessary.

2 comments:

  1. As the advancement interfere between the improvement it made the work straightforward however with that help it has its own particular demand and practices like steady upkeep and expository which is exceptionally troublesome for the overseer to manage each one of these things together. http://www.alumlight.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. vibro stone columns

    ReplyDelete